Ed will be moderating the panel at this event, and our friend Melanie Davidson with PeakChange will be the Keynote Speaker
- 4:00 - 4:30pm -- Cocktail Reception and Networking. Wine/Beer/Soft Drinks and hot appetizers.
- 4:30 – 5:15pm -- Keynote Presentation
- 5:20- 6:15pm -- 4 Pitches from Impact Companies
- 6:20 – 7:10pm -- Keynote Followup Impact Panel
- 7:15 - 8:00pm -- Conference Wrap-up & Networking
The creation of economic value and social value are not necessarily mutually exclusive. Philanthropists have given their support to worth while organizations for many years. Learn about a new type of philanthropy that involves investing in social or environmental impact companies that promise to grow, have great impact, and return funds to philanthropic investors who can re-invest the funds in an "evergreen" fashion to continue making even greater impacts locally and around the world.
Event is open to the public.
Please pre-register if possible.
$10 surcharge on door registrations.